2023 Mazda CX-50 for Sale in West Kendall, FL, Near Miami and Homestead
Why should you buy a 2023 Mazda CX-50 in West Kendall, FL, Near Miami and Homestead?
The 2023 Mazda CX-50 for sale at Ocean Mazda West Kendall in FL – near Miami, Homestead, and Kendall/Pinecrest – features a stunning cabin and impressive performance.
The 2023 Mazda CX-50: What We Like
The interior boasts seating for five passengers in standard Black cloth or available Black or Terracotta leather seats. You’ll have a generous 31.4 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seats, or fold them flat to open up 56.3 cubic feet of room. Make loading and unloading a breeze by opting for the available programmable rear power liftgate.
Under the hood, this SUV has a standard SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L 4-cylinder engine that generates 187 hp/186 lb.-ft. of torque and can get up to 24 city/30 highway mpg1, ample mileage for road trips or commuting around town. In the mood for a little more oomph? Go with the available SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L twin-scroll turbo 4-cylinder engine, which cranks out up to 256 hp/320 lb.-ft. of torque2.
Why Buy a 2023 Mazda CX-50 NOW from Ocean Mazda West Kendall?
Now is the best time to buy the 2023 Mazda CX-50 you’ve always wanted. At Ocean Mazda West Kendall, we have unbeatable deals and prices that are suited for every budget. Call to schedule a test drive or come visit us in the showroom today!/p>
1EPA-estimated mileage. Actual results will vary.
2With 93 octane fuel
CLIMATE CONTROLLED LEATHER SEATS
The available front and rear heated seats and available front ventilated seats are a comfortable affirmation that every season is beautiful.
MAZDA INTELLIGENT DRIVE TECHNOLOGY
With Mazda intelligent Drive Select (Mi-Drive) technology3, traction and responsiveness are optimized through different drive modes so your connection to the road stays natural and intuitive across a wide variety of driving scenarios.
MAZDA CONNECTED SERVICES
The road less traveled is no place to lose touch. With Mazda Connected Services1 complimentary for three years, you have access to vital resources like Roadside Assistance, automatic 911 dialing,2 your vehicle's health status report, remote engine start and more. All available 24/7 through the MyMazda App on your mobile device.
ACTIVE DRIVING DISPLAY
Maintain focus in every driving condition. With the available Active Driving Display, you have access to important information.² This feature projects a small display onto the windshield within the driver's line of sight, informing you on speed, following distance and more.
– MSRP excludes taxes, title, license fees and $1,225 destination charge (Alaska $1,270). Vehicle shown may be priced higher. Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
– Professional driver on closed course. Use care and reduce speed when traveling on rough/uneven roads. Sport mode enhances vehicle responsiveness when the accelerator pedal is depressed. Off-road mode helps prevent drive-wheel spinning during off-road driving and improves driving performance. Use this mode to drive the vehicle on slippery roads such as muddy, sandy or deep-snowy roads. Towing mode is available on CX-50 2.5 Turbo models and can only be selected when a trailer is connected. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
– Connected services are subject to change at any time without notice. Mazda Connected Services is provided during a 3-year trial period; annual subscription fees apply thereafter. Use of MyMazda App and compatible phone are required. Connected services require cellular or Wi-Fi service. Data fees may apply. Never drive while distracted or while using a hand-held device. Please see your Owner’s Manual for important feature details and related privacy information.
– Mobile 911 automatically calls 911 from a paired hands-free device when a moderate to severe collision is detected. Specific phone settings are required. There are limitations to the system. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
– Active Driving Display is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of each safety feature. Always adjust the display brightness and position with the vehicle stopped: Adjusting the display brightness and position while driving the vehicle is dangerous as doing so could distract your attention from the road ahead and lead to an accident. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.