2024 Mazda CX-5 for Sale in West Kendall, FL, Near Miami and Homestead
Why should you buy a 2024 Mazda CX-5 in West Kendall, FL, Near Miami and Homestead?
The 2024 Mazda CX-5 for sale at Ocean Mazda West Kendall in FL – near Miami, Homestead, and Kendall/Pinecrest – offers the confident performance you’ve been looking for.
The 2024 Mazda CX-5: What We Like
You can get an efficient mileage max of 26 city/31 highway mpg1 under the power of the standard SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L 4-cylinder engine that delivers an ample. 187 hp/185 lb-ft of torque. There’s also an available SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L Turbo 4-cylinder that generates up to 256 hp/310 lb-ft of torque. Both engines are paired with the SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed automatic transmission and standard AWD, and they can both tow up to 2,000 pounds2.
Every drive is a confident one, thanks to standard Activsense® safety technology features – including Blind Spot Monitoring, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go, Smart Brake Support-Forward, Lane Departure Warning System, Lane Keep Assist, and High Beam Control3.
Why Buy a 2024 Mazda CX-5 NOW from Ocean Mazda West Kendall?
Now is the best time to buy the 2024 Mazda CX-5 you’ve always wanted. At Ocean Mazda West Kendall, we have unbeatable deals and prices that are suited for every budget. Call to schedule a test drive or come visit us in the showroom today!/p>
1EPA-estimated mileage. Actual results will vary.
2Up to 2,000 pounds of towing capacity. Towing capacities shown are maximums and must be reduced by the weight of any passenger, cargo hitch or optional equipment in the towing vehicle. Please refer to vehicle Owner’s Manual for details regarding towing capacities and other valuable information. Towing a trailer may have an effect on vehicle’s handling, braking, durability, performance and driving economy. For specific information on recommended or required equipment, see your Mazda Dealer. Hitches are available through manufacturers other than Mazda.
2i-Activsense® safety features are not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of each safety feature. Safety features vary based on vehicle package and trim combinations. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
Drawing inspiration from our Kodo: “Soul of Motion” design philosophy, the Mazda CX-5 2.5 Turbo Signature allures you with its sleek exterior styling. It's outfitted with a new front grille in Gunmetal Finish, silver accents on the side mirrors and bumpers, and 19” Silver Metallic alloy wheels for a look that stimulates the senses.
AVAILABLE TURBO + STANDARD AWD
The Mazda CX-5 offers a harmonious balance of responsive handling and effortless acceleration. With standard i-Activ AWD® along with an available turbo engine, it's engineered to invigorate each drive.2
Every inspiring performance deserves a proper soundtrack. Enjoy crisp and clear music through the available 10-speaker Bose® audio system, featuring a unique speaker design and layout for optimal listening throughout the cabin.
i-ACTIVSENSE® SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
Mazda's i-Activsense®³ safety technology is constantly evolving to help protect drivers, passengers and pedestrians in the event of an accident; and when possible, to avoid them entirely. With features like Advanced Smart City Brake Support with Day and Night-time Pedestrian Detection4. and available Traffic Jam Assist,4 it's all part of our goal to create safer cars and more confident drivers.
– MSRP excludes taxes, title, license fees and $1,375 destination charge (Alaska $1,420). Vehicle shown may be priced higher. Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
– i-Activsense® safety features are not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of each safety feature. Safety features vary based on vehicle package and trim combinations. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
– Advanced Smart City Brake Support with Day and Night-time Pedestrian Detection is not an automated driving system. It operates under certain conditions between about 2 and 50 mph when the object is a vehicle and between about 6.2 to 50 mph when the object is a pedestrian. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and is only designed to reduce damage in the event of a collision. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
– Traffic Jam Assist is not an automated driving system. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
– No vehicle or all-wheel drive technology can accommodate all driving maneuvers and situations.